Hi, I’m Marina… Hailing from the Garden State (a.k.a New Jersey), famous for many things including its beaches, the Sopranos, Bon Jovi & its proximity to New York City.
I LOVE all things graphic design. In particular, I champion brand consistency, create dynamic layouts, design infographics that pop, write social media that is engaging & create powerful web site design that resonates with the user.
I keep my design skills up to date with the latest technology. Whether it be taking online classes, tutorials, or learning new software in my spare time – I’m always interested in staying current so I may best address your graphic design needs.
While in work mode, I give 100% dedication to my projects. In my free time I enjoy hiking, working out, doing art, as well as spending time with my family & our many pets (dogs, rabbits, cats & hamsters).
Contact me for graphic design & creative marketing.
| HIRE ME – 512.667.6670 |
What I do
- Branding – Corporate identity, logos, name creation (tag lines), brand standards guide, messaging, website design
- Print Collateral – Brochures, stationery systems, advertising campaigns, direct mail, catalogs, annual reports, white papers, case studies, one & two sheets, trade show displays
- Presentations – PowerPoint decks, demos, tutorials, video
- Digital Marketing – Email campaigns, newsletters, ebooks, banners, ads, social media
- Copywriting – Websites, blog articles, social posts
- Project Management – Spearheading projects from inception to completion for both digital & print, working with vendors & other designers
Please click on the logos below to view my work.
If you like what you see, let’s chat soon!
What companies are saying…
We have been overwhelmed with responses both internally and externally regarding our rebranding . “It’s so fresh and modern”…”Really brings us up to speed in the marketplace”… “ A standout presentation”…rebranding . “It’s so fresh and modern”…. “ Really brings us up to speed in the marketplace”…. “ She just hit the nail on the head for representing what Hillside does for kids”. For myself, after years in the business, and rebranding several facilities, I must say that this has been the best experience I’ve ever had working with a marketing designer. Extremely customer friendly, knowledgeable about market place, bright new ideas that are really just refreshing. I plan to use Marina for any branding in the future and recommend her to my colleagues frequently.
– Mark Pulliam | Director of Business Development, Hillside | Atlanta
As a client spanning many years, I’ve worked with Marina she has done an amazing job on the CallahanWard website, as well as the overall branding for my company. I didn’t want a website that looked like it was derived from a template. The desired results were achieved through good listening, excellent recommendations and talent. I am very happy with the quality of the work.
– Nino Cutrufello | Development Director, Callahan Ward Companies | Philadelphia
Working with Marina Porcelli has been a breath of fresh air. She carefully listened to our needs, kept us well within our budget scope, and laid out a detailed plan and timeline for our project. We are thrilled with the result—a site that reflects our energy and vibrancy, is informative and easily navigable. I would highly recommend Marina to anyone.
– Katie VanBrackle | Director of Communications, APC | Atlanta
Marina and I have worked together on a few projects and I’ve really appreciated her perspective, professionalism, and flexibility. We were able to collaborate on project scope and adjust the plan when necessary to meet the customer’s needs. She was able to provide useful creative guidance, but never pushed her point of view or had an agenda. Mary is genuine, thoughtful, and truly cares about the success of the project.
– Kimberly Finkelman | Product Marketing, Sales, Kimberley Finkelman Consulting | Austin
Articles & Such
It was quite boring before Google fonts came on to the scene. Graphic designers, like myself, had only a handful of fonts to choose from for websites. Fonts like Ariel, Verdana, Times Roman, and Georgia were amongst designer’s staple choices. These “web safe” fonts...read more
Happy New Year! ¡Feliz año nuevo! Felice anno nuovo!· Frohes neues Jahr!· Hauʻoli makahiki hou с новым годом· ευτυχισμένο το νέο έτος· bhliain nua sásta 明けましておめでとうございます gelukkig nieuwjaar Above are 10 ways to say the same thing in different languages. Sadly, I only...read more