Your email box is overflowing with messages. The same goes for your clients and prospects email. Print might just be the answer to creating awareness and getting your company noticed!
- Hire a professional design firm. Work with a professional design firm, or agency to create your marketing materials.
- Proper branding. Make sure your marketing is properly branded with your other print and digital materials. Fonts, colors, overall look and feel needs to be consistent.
- Appeal to your target audience(s). What resonates with them in terms of messaging and aesthetics (research should be conducted first).
- Call to action. Include a call to action message on your mailer that will send the recipient to your web site.
- Incentive. When they get to the site, the person will receive something of value like a promotional offer.
- Stats. Track the mailer through a code on the piece that needs to be entered on your site.
- Collect data. once on the site the recipient’s information can be collected and stored in a database.
Voilà! The above outlines the great benefits to using print in conjunction with digital media.
Did you know – Direct mail brings in 78% of dontaions for non-profits. Direct mail increased US company sales by 702 billion in 2010. Direct mail response rates are up 14%, and email marketing response rates are down by 57%. 80% of households read or browse their advertising mail.